At 11:29 PM -0600 1/16/01, htdighelp wrote:
>When I do a search, I get many similar results that lead to the same
>locations. Is there some way to limit how many times the same url
>comes up?

As far as ht://Dig is concerned, there's a distinction to be made.
You may have multiple URLs pointing to the same actual document.
(e.g. http://www.htdig.org/ and http://htdig.org/)

There is currently no way of winnowing down these URLs to one, except
in the development snapshots.

However, the distinction is between multiple URLs pointing to the
same document (which is expected, if not desired) and multiple
*identical* URLs, which would be a bug.

--
-Geoff Hutchison
Williams Students Online