If you successfully built in on your production machine and if it's the same OS
as your test machine. Try copying the missing library files from your prodcution
machine to your test machine. Either  copy them to /usr/lib (the standard lib
directory on Solaris). Or you can copy it to another directory and set your
LD_LIBRARY_PATH to that directory. (like Geoff states)

This usually works for me.

Good luck.

-Carlos