Tht is correct:  Apache works JUST fine. :)  And yes, I just want to have
ht://Dig index my server and use it as a basic search.

I have it installed, like I said, and I can get to the SEARCH page, as
well as enter something in the box and have the CGI run.  However, it
doesn't seem to FIND anything.  At the install, everything got put into
/opt/www which is fine for me.  In /opt/www/db there are the files, and
they have "size," so I know that there is something IN them.  Who should
they be owned by?  (Currently, it's root:root)

Thanks,
Geordon

On 1/18/01, 3:32:56 PM, "Ing. Noel Vargas Baltodano"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote regarding Re: [htdig] HOWTO? setp-by-step?:

> I suppose that apache is running fine, right?
> The next question would be, what exactly do you want to do with htdig?
Just