What version are you running? Did it come in one of Red Hat's .RPM
packages or did you downloaded them?

I'm using 3.1.5 (I think that's the right version number...), which came
with RH 6.2 Pro. I installed the RPM, modified the config to the server's
homepage (you may add another urls, it's up to you), then ran htdig.

After that, I ran htmerge, and that was it. Had a little problem with
user's accounts, which was promptly fixed (these guys really know their
stuff), but I had no much problem.

> same thing here
>
> On Sat, 20 Jan 2001, Cormac Robinson wrote:
>
> > I've just installed htdig and after running rundig I get the following error
> >
> > htmerge: Unable to open word list file '/home/httpd/docs/search/test/db/db.wordlist
> >
> > DB" problem ...: /home/httpd/docs/search/test/db/db.docdb no such file or
>directory.
> >
> > I've created a file in the db directory db.docdb - but I then get an error that it
>is not the correct file format.....
> > Is there an initial startup file I need to run on a first run...
> > As far as I know the server I am running on is a redhat linux 6.0
> >
> > Thanks

Noel Vargas Baltodano
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gerente de Sistemas