I had to give absolute links in the CONFIG file.. but I no longer think
this is the problem.  I went ahead and downloaded the latest gcc and libs.
And now it wont even make executables.  I now assume my envirnment has
gone to hell.  What is the proper compiler libraries that i need.  Im just
going to have to reinstall everything to get this to work, this shouldn't
be so complicated... i thinks its my end now instead of htdigs.
Ron