Hi friends!

> But IMHO, we should be pushing people towards newer compilers with
> newer releases. It's pretty clear that new GCC releases will stop
> compiling non-ISO C++, so we'll either need to do a lot of conditional
> compilation or clean up the code and get people to use newer compilers.

I agree with Geoff. Also, if you could be interested, thanks to my
friend Marco, ht://Check since last sunday has got automatic checks for
C++ standard library and conditional compilation which for fstream,
iomanip, etc. and namespaces.

If you are interested in this, I volounteer myself to port the code to
this, maybe asking my friend Marco ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) to join me.

I don't know though if at this time it is better to wait for 3.2.0b5 to
be out.

Let me know

Ciao
-Gabriele
--
Gabriele Bartolini - Web Programmer
Comune di Prato - Prato - Tuscany - Italy