All,

        I caught the discussion that went on here a few months ago
about ht://dig and SSL, but I'm going to bring it up again anyway.
We've used ht://dig to index a bunch of sites, but these sites
are now all going SSL, which presents the obvious problems. Does anyone
know of a search engine that will go through SSL? Or, better yet, how
feasible is it to add this functionality to ht://dig? I'd like to
think we (we = company I work for) could potentially do this, although
I may be dreaming. In any event, all info is appreciated....

Brian

PS. These sites can't be non-SSL long enough to just index, we're
talking about .mil sites, and these folks are *very* headstrong
about this :-(

Brian K. Justice                                        Software Engineer
Raytheon Systems Company                email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
7700 Arlington Blvd., M/S N102          phone: (703) 560-5000 x 2840
Falls Church, VA 22046-1572             BGPHES lab: (703) 560-5000 x 4395