Am 13.05.2009 um 00:46 schrieb Mario Minati:

Am Dienstag 12 Mai 2009 12:56:39 schrieb Moritz Onken:
Doing so the test suite fails in user.t line 50. We expect PUT to
return
success == '1', but it sends 'true'. That is because we set it once
as '\1'
and the other time as '1' in ExtJS.

Do you know if ExtJS makes a difference between those two values?

I introspected some more and am thinking, that ExtJS would do fine
if change
FF::ExtJS to return \0 and \1 all the time.

I prepared the necessary changes for tests and code.

Shall I apply them?

Yes, go ahead. Thanks for investigating.

Done.

But there are still some grid tests failing here, not related with the last
changes.

Are all tests passing for you?

Mario

Everything works for me. Do you still have failing tests?