It's good to have a real application. So of course +1.

Odi

Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
Folks,

As you may know presently Axis2 uses a fork of our testing HTTP
framework as a basis for their implementation of a simple HTTP server.
Obviously, those classes were never meant to be used for anything
remotely serious beyond allowing us to run unit tests against a 'live'
HTTP service and are quite wacky.

I have submitted a patch to replace the actual SimpleHttpServer
implementation with a new one based on HttpCore

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-761
It actually looks like the patch is going to be accepted. Axis folks
requested a new release of HttpCore incorporating all the latest fixes
from SVN trunk, which they could depend on. This is quite reasonable.
Do you see any problem if we cut ALPHA-2 ahead of the schedule, sometime
in the coming days? There have been almost no new features and API
changes worth mentioning, so ALPHA-2 is going to be a bug fix release. I
just want a fix for HTTPCORE-4 to go in the new release and will hack up
a patch today or tomorrow.

What do you think?

Oleg

[web]  http://www.odi.ch/