I'm fetching a page in a loop and seem to be receiving two cookies yet
only seeing one of them appear in the array when i call getCookies. You
can see a short extract of my log file here:

http://www.sigma-software.freeserve.co.uk/misc/FILE_TO_UPLOAD

This is what i'm doing in the code. 'client' is an instance variable.

client.getState().clear();
client.executeMethod(method);
cookies = client.getState().getCookies();

Why the discrepancy between the Set-Cookie headers and the number of
cookies in the array? Policy is set to CookiePolicy.BROWSER_COMPATIBILITY