Hello,

I'm planning to buy an Asus U30JC-QX022X with NVidia Optimus. It has an
integrated Intel chipset combined with a GeForce 310M discrete adapter.

Now here comes a question: Does the Linux Hybrid Graphics project intend to
support NVidia and Optimus or is it specialized in ATI adapters?

If Optimus support is planned, I will (of course) provide all the data I'm
asked for as soon as I get the laptop. :-)

Andrej

P. S. FTR, a couple of links on Optimus. It is (probably) possible to run the
adapters separately, without the switching capabilities. Not the ideal
solution, but a good temporary workaround.

Using the Intel adapter on a laptop with Optimus:

        Wiki: http://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Baustelle/nVidia_Optimus

Running the NVidia adapter should be possible in the near future: