Title: Message

A college professor was doing a study testing
the ability of first grade children to sense and match
colors and flavors using a bowl of Lifesaver candies.

He gave all of the children the same kind of
lifesaver, one at a time, and asked them to
identify them by color and flavor. The children
began to say:

"Red..................cherry,"
"Yellow...............lemon,"
 "Green................lime,"
"Orange...............orange."

Finally, the teacher passed out honey flavored
Lifesavers. After eating them for a few moments
none of the children could identify the taste.

"Well," he said, "I'll give you all a clue.
It's what your mother may sometimes call your
father."

One little girl looked up in horror, spit hers
out and yelled, "Eeeuww!  Spit them out everybody,
they're assholes!!!"
THE END
This email was sent to: archive@jab.org