On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 02:03:12 +0200
Robert Schulze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> here is a german manual, translated from the english version.
> I will make some localized screenshots for it later on, for now, the
> english ones are refered to.

Thank you very much for good job!

I just wonder if it's worth including localized screenshots, this would
multiply the size of the manual (Italian, English, German, ...).

What if we include in the distribution only the English manual and
let people download localized version just if they need to? Comix, do
you hear me?

bye

Ognuno sta solo sul cuor della terra
trafitto da un raggio di sole: