Hi,
The Portfolio Report Card Overview section of Toolkit 5 has a new concept,
called rational value.  I'm trying to understand how the the number is
calculated.  I have taken the clubs holdings and entered them on a
spreadsheet and tried various formulas in an effort to come up with the
number that is displayed, but to no avail.  Would someone be so kind as to
provide the formula and explanation.

Thanks in advance,
Diane Telford

----
You can read and write messages or change your subscription options at the
i-club-list web site at http://lists.better-investing.org.  Log in using your
e-mail address.

You are currently subscribed to i-club-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe simply send an e-mail to this address:

   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]