Dear Christian Schoepplein,

In OTRS charset and language is in a config file and changeable but direction is constant and sets in templates It's not correct way.
You have a solution and it's handling Directions by OTRS like charset and language in source-codes and pass value in config file to template in runtime

example:
in config file:
---Language:fa
---Charset:utf-8
---Text-Direction: RTL

or
---Language:en
---Charset:utf-8
---Text-Direction:LTR

and in source code you have to pass direction to template like charset

and in template you must have variable for outer tables like my templates

I think this is regular solution.

--
Best Regards
Amir Shams Parsa

On 3/1/06, Christian Schoepplein <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hi Amir,

On Mi, Mär 01, 2006 at 01:20:29 +0330, Amir Shams Parsa wrote:
>I'm waiting for resolving direction problem in persian version.
>In Persian Language we write and read from Right to Left instead L2R and in
>OTRS direction does not handled by program.

We tested it and it worked. With an HTML tag (I think it was r2l) we can
change the direction from right to left.

But as Martin already wrote in january, one problem still occures and
we don't know how to handle this. If we  change the direction to
Right2Left, we get the content (maybe english) also r2l. :-(

Do you have any idea how to handle this?

Best regards,
Christian

--
((otrs)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Europaring 4 :: D - 94315 Straubing
  Fon: +49 (0) 9421 1862 760 :: Fax: +49 (0) 9421 1862 769

Best Regards
Amir Shams Parsa
Website : www.itdate.com
E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]