Hi,

On 25.05.2010 21:20, Shawn Beasley wrote:
> All translations are based on the English language. So, if these are
> translated, then every thing will be fine. If you have found any other words
> in other languages, these are just collateral waste.

I would rather suggest to use the german file as reference for other
translations, as the english files do not contain as all strings
(because they are in english already).

You could just check out the latest files from the public cvs
http://cvs.otrs.org/viewvc.cgi/, especially for the Change Management,
as there have been many changes in the translations recently.

Thanks, and best regards,
Udo