Hello Martin!

I'm very happy in contributing with this extraordinary tool. When you say
that applied the file for the OTRS framework, you mean that all files I've
supplied were merged in the project or only the files for OTRS framework?
And how about other modules (FAQ, ITSM etc.)? I've improved the files for
all the modules! Thank you.

2014/1/10 Martin Gruner <martin.gru...@otrs.com>

> Hi Murilo,
>
> thank you very much! I applied the file for the OTRS framework.
>
> Regards, mg
>
> Am 09.01.14 15:22, schrieb Murilo Moreira de Oliveira:
> > Good afternoon!
> >
> > Follow attached improved Brazilian Portuguese translation files for all
> > OTRS and ITSM modules of OTRS version 3.3.3.
> >
> > --
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > /*Murilo Moreira de Oliveira*/

> --
> Martin Gruner
> Senior Developer R&D
>
> OTRS AG
> Europaring 4
> 94315 Straubing
>
> T: +49 (0)6172 681988 0
> F: +49 (0)9421 56818 18
> I:  www.otrs.com/
>
> Geschäftssitz: Bad Homburg, Amtsgericht: Bad Homburg, HRB 10751,
> USt-Nr.: DE256610065
> Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Burchard Steinbild, Vorstand: André
> Mindermann (Vorsitzender), Christopher Kuhn, Sabine Riedel
>
> Einfache Planung, bessere Übersicht - Mit OTRS 3.3 einfach besseres
> Service Management - Jetzt downloaden und testen

Atenciosamente,

*Murilo Moreira de Oliveira*