Hi:
     I  used  the XFree86 4.2.0 which support the Chinese GBK encoding.
I have compiled it in TinyX mode. When I run xcin (one of the chinese input
method) .The input server xcin starts perfectly.But it test
program(testprog)
can't work. After tracing it, I found the shared library ximcp.so.2
located under
the $(TinyX)/lib/X11/locale/common/ directory can't work.

 So I copied the Redhat 7.3 (which is my default OS)
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale/common/ximcp.so.2
into my $(TinyX)/lib/X11/locale/common . then I starts the xcin and
testprog,now
it works well. I was lost in it.How could I do to tackle this problem.

     Thanks a lots

Sun Zongjun