Hello,

I'm trying to setup my XFree86 4.0.2 to use a customized anti-vandalic
keyboard, with characters both latin and cyrillic.

I have setup almost everything successfully, but I still have the following
problem:

The keyboard has only one modifier key for changing between latin and
cyrillic, and another one to be used as shift... I would like to set the
toggle key in such a way, that it had to be pressed only once, to toggle
between the input charsets, but I can set it up only to work in a shift-like

way, keeping it pressed always...

The keyboard isn't very ergopnomic when trying to enter capital cyrillic
characters, because I have to keep pressed, both the toggle and the shift
key...

Here you have my .Xmodmap file... hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Miguel Ángel

Miguel Ángel Ripalda Marín