Hi All,

Extremely sorry for the disclaimer in previous mail. will take care from
next time.

Regd my questions, I understood only one advantage of user space drivers,
that is,
a. any mistakes in user space will not effect entire system.

I am very interested to know all the important pros/cons of user
space/kernel space I2C drivers.

I also understood that user space driver can not handle interrupts. So, how
does the SMBALERT# be handled for the devices which support the same.

Request you to provide some understanding for the questions in below mail
too.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
-- Srinivas R