On 21 July 2016 at 17:46, Bernie Innocenti <ber...@codewiz.org> wrote:

> Are you sure there's nothing else to do on the GoDaddy side? The
> transfer is still waiting for authorization on the Gandi side.

I couldn't see anything else when I logged in; Claudia, I'm sorry if you
get more emails with new authorization codes, I think when searching for
all options I triggered another code request.

Bernie, I note that your email said of step 4, "Note: This step is
optional; the transfer will proceed automatically after timeout unless
denied by the current registrar." How long is the timeout?

--
Cheers
Dave