As for receipts, Alex Perez should have access to those. (I never received them myself).

I am sorry you are having a bad experience. Thanks for your help thus far.

Devin

On 2021-02-17 10:46, Martin Guy wrote:
OK, I thought I'd make this official, hoping that someone may be able
to act better given correct information.

I'm not working on Sugar any more because Cameron first invited me so
enthusiastically and was so helpful, then when I started working (and
I smash rocks) he would never approve any of the working solutions I
found, always raising the bar; at the third iteration, when he was
saying "find and fix the bug in the Xorg's DRI2 nouveau driver and get
it included in Debian and backported to current stable" I gave up.

On another front, there are no accounts for SugarLabs. Walter is
holding the horses but presents accounts with no detail, among which
the major outgoung is "legal", $7000, more than was spent for
developers, and he says "I have no receipts for some of the payments".

At this point, after so many bad awakenings, I dump SugarLabs as an
organization corrupted by ambition (like alsmost all of them!)

I hope the Constructionist vision will survive, but as it depends on
githib.com/* maybe it would be better to make backup and fork

Good luck!