From: Energy Nusantara <ev...@energynusantara.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 at 11:40
Subject: Chairman of SKK Migas, President Director of Pertamina and KADIN
are among delegates from Indonesia to Abu Dhabi, UAE next month
To: <iagi...@iagi.or.id>

Invitation to ADIPEC, Abu Dhabi 11-14 November 2019

*Dear   *

We would like to update you on the upcoming visit to the annual World's
biggest oil and gas event held in Abu Dhabi UAE from 11 - 14 November 2019.
Endorsed by Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN) as per
invitation letter below (in Bahasa Indonesia), we arrange delegates from
Indonesia to participate in the series of programs within this Conference &
Exhibition, Courtesy Visit & Meeting to Embassy of Indonesia (KBRI), and
Business Matching.

President Director and Upstream Director of Pertamina, Chairman of SKK
Migas are confirm to attend it. Exhibition from Indonesia are from SKK
Migas Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources Republic of Indonesia
(ESDM), Pertamina and Energi Mega Persada. If your company/ organization
would like to promote the product and service during this event, we have
booth sharing in the exhibition.

*Register your interest to participate*, kindly call/ whatsapp to
wa.me/62811139455, click the image below or fill in the online reservation
at Energy Nusantara
<https://energynusantara.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4a14b815fc3cb642eb6dd538d&id=c560d94b91&e=efa9fb977d>
.
<https://energynusantara.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4a14b815fc3cb642eb6dd538d&id=9783050ff6&e=efa9fb977d>
<https://energynusantara.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4a14b815fc3cb642eb6dd538d&id=2749b58a1d&e=efa9fb977d>

I *Consulting & Advocacy* I *Capacity Building* I *MICE* I *Communication* I
Copyright © 2019 Energy Nusantara, All rights reserved.
You receive this information because your email is registered in Energy
Nusantara Database

Energy Nusantara is Indonesia's Leading Energy Network established in
September 2011. As an energy community with platform in social
media, Energy Nusantara maintains the most extensive database of Energy
Stakeholders in Indonesia with a total of 48,000+ profiles as of 1
August 2019. To achieve its Vision and Mission, Energy Nusantara developed
its Business Model with portfolio of 4 Divisions: Consulting and Advocacy,
Capacity Building, Media and Communication and MICE (Meeting, Incentive,
Convention, Exhibition). Its head office is located in the heart of
Indonesia, Jakarta with international representatives in United States of
America (USA), Singapore, Australia, United Arab Emirates (UAE),
Malaysia and Germany.

This email was sent to iagi...@iagi.or.id
*why did I get this?*
<https://energynusantara.us4.list-manage.com/about?u=4a14b815fc3cb642eb6dd538d&id=b54a5c1c7b&e=efa9fb977d&c=03addb1e81>
    unsubscribe from this list
<https://energynusantara.us4.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=4a14b815fc3cb642eb6dd538d&id=b54a5c1c7b&e=efa9fb977d&c=03addb1e81>
    update subscription preferences
<https://energynusantara.us4.list-manage.com/profile?u=4a14b815fc3cb642eb6dd538d&id=b54a5c1c7b&e=efa9fb977d>
Energy Nusantara · 28th Floor DBS Tower, Ciputra World One · Jl. Prof Dr.
Satrio Kav 3-5 · Jakarta 12940 · Indonesia

Iuran tahunan Rp.250.000,- (profesional) dan Rp.100.000,- (mahasiswa)

Pembayaran iuran anggota ditujukan ke:

Bank Mandiri Cab. Wisma Alia Jakarta (a/n IAGI)

No. Rek: 123 0085005314