Bapak Admin,

mohon di follow up satu pasien lagi, tampaknya mereka sedang ganti domain,.
tapi masih total.com

----- Forwarded by M-Adam CEPI/BPN/ID/EP/Corp on 10/16/2006 03:48 PM -----
|         |           Kartiko SAMODRO  |
|         |           10/16/2006 03:23 |

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:      M-Adam CEPI/BPN/ID/EP/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&P
                                                     |
  |       cc:
                                          |
  |       Subject: RE confirm subscribe to iagi-net@iagi.or.id(Document link:
M-Adam CEPI)                                |

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Cepi, tolong didaftarin atas nama email ini.
Aku sudah reply tapi sampai sekarang belum terima email dari iagi

Thanks

Regards

Kartiko SAMODRO

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             i.or.id
             09/10/2006 16:12          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                                        cc

             Veuillez répondre                                       Objet
                     à                 confirm subscribe to
             iagi-net-sc.11604         iagi-net@iagi.or.id
             03162.ibdhflkbell
             jakjcdkgh-KARTIKO
             .SAMODRO=total.co
               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

iagi-net@iagi.or.id mailing list.

at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To confirm that you would like

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

added to the iagi-net mailing list, please send
an empty reply to this address:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
the "To:" field of a new message.

or click here:

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This confirmation serves two purposes. First, it verifies that I am able
to get mail through to you. Second, it protects you in case someone
forges a subscription request in your name.

Some mail programs are broken and cannot handle long addresses. If you
cannot reply to this request, instead send a message to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and put the
entire address listed above into the "Subject:" line.

This list is moderated. Once you have sent this confirmation, the
request will be sent to the moderator(s) of this list. I will notify
you when your subscription has been activated.

--- Administrative commands for the iagi-net list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

or for the digest to:
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.

Subject: sub
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 16:12:29 +0200
6.5.5|November 30, 2005) at
 10/09/2006 04:12:32 PM,
             Itemize by SMTP Server on XFRPAR-HE03/GROUP/Corp(Release 6.5.4
FP1|June 19, 2005) at
 09/10/2006 16:12:32,
             Serialize by Router on XFRPAR-HE03/GROUP/Corp(Release 6.5.4
FP1|June 19, 2005) at
 09/10/2006 16:12:33,
             Serialize complete at 09/10/2006 16:12:33

Regards

Kartiko-Samodro

Pembayaran iuran anggota ditujukan ke:
Bank Mandiri Cab. Wisma Alia Jakarta
No. Rek: 123 0085005314
Atas nama: Ikatan Ahli Geologi Indonesia (IAGI)
Bank BCA KCP. Manara Mulia
No. Rekening: 255-1088580
A/n: Shinta Damayanti
IAGI-net Archive 1: http://www.mail-archive.com/iagi-net%40iagi.or.id/