From: Sukmandaru Prihatmoko
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 10:27 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FW: Terry Leach's death

Greg,

I got your message below from other colleague - I am really sad to hear it.

Last time I contacted him in October 2006 when he was recovering from a
major operation, and said will let me know his condition within 3-4 months.
I got the information now....

Many invaluable experiences I got from him during the time of working
together and having discussion on mineral exploration and many other things
about life. I would never forget them all.

HAVE A PEACEFUL RETURN JOURNEY JAMPA TASHI.

Regards - Daru