Hi everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone of Alex Egorov's sql2iBatis tool.
I've recently had the chance to try it.  If you have a database that's
already created, this will save you a lot of time.  It will kickstart
your project.

Given DDL, it generates the SQL Mapping files and the JavaBeans.  It's
super simple and extremely fast.  You may want to tweak the Perl to
generate bean field naming conventions to your liking, or just
refactor it afterwards.   You might also want to run the source
through Jalopy or your favorite IDE formatter to achieve the
formatting you want.

However you cut it, this tool will save you tons of time (even if you
don't use everything it generates...deleting is faster than writing).

http://alxeg.narod.ru/ibatis/index.html

Cheers,
Clinton