Here is a problem that I am facing.

My parameter class has two counts, say countA and countB and I need to use these in a ‘HAVING’ clause in the sql query.  Both the values could be empty.

For eg. if they both have values, the query would look like:

Select ….

--- from…

where….

HAVING ( countA > 5 and count B < 10 )

I tried using nested dynamic clause, but looks like it is not supported.

<dynamic prepend="HAVING">

 (

   <isNotEmpty property="countA">

     count > #countA#

   </isNotEmpty>

   <dynamic prepend="AND">

     <isNotEmpty property="countB">

       count < #countB#

     </isNotEmpty>

   </dynamic>

)

</dynamic>

Is there any other approach to solve this problem, other than going thru and checking every combination of countA and countB ?  Any help/suggestion is appreciated

Thanks,

Prasad