I'm not sure why you posted the resultMap since you do not reference
it nor can you use it with an update statement. Your update statement
would function perfectly fine in ibatis assuming your paramters
satisfy the database. Your database is complaining that your SQL is
borked. Do you have logging enabled so that you can see what sql
statement is being passed and it's parameters?

Brandon