Title: Message
The descriminator and submap don't seem to be documented anywhere unless I missed something.
-----Original Message-----
From: J.F. Zarama [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 2:02 PM
To: ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [iBatis] Documentation

Whoooooaaaaaaoooo:

One of the great attributes of iBatis is its documentation.

I have seen commercial products that do not measure to the well organized and detailed documentation ofiBatis an Open Source based product.

For the authors and for us users of iBatis, it will be beneficial for you to clarify:
  1. Organization of the material. How is it that you perceive the available material as disorganized?
  2. Undocumented features. What features are you trying to use for which information is unavailable.
jfz.

On 6/6/05, Ersin Er <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> is there a reason for a major update to the ibatis sql mapper
> documentation?

I think yes. It seems to be unorganized and there are undocumented
features, to me..

--
Ersin

> On 6/6/05, Ersin Er < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there any plan for a major update for iBatis SQL Mapper
>> documentation?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> Ersin Er

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:     The information contained in this message or
any attachments to this message are intended only for the person(s) or entity
material as well as being protected from disclosure.   Any review,
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.