Here is the full transaction manager configuration:

<sqlMapConfig>

 <properties resource="properties/database.properties"/>

 <settings
   cacheModelsEnabled="true"
   enhancementEnabled="true"
   maxSessions="64"
   maxTransactions="8"
   maxRequests="128"/>

 <transactionManager type="JDBC">
   <dataSource type="DBCP">
     <property name="JDBC.Driver"
value="${driver}" />
     <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL"                           value="${url}"
/>
     <property name="JDBC.Username"
value="${username}" />
     <property name="JDBC.Password"
value="${password}" />
          <property name="JDBC.DefaultAutoCommit"                  value="true"
/>
     <property name="Pool.MaximumActiveConnections"        value="3" />
     <property name="Pool.MaximumIdleConnections"          value="2" />
     <property name="Pool.MaximumWait"
value="1000" />
   </dataSource>
 </transactionManager>

 <sqlMap resource="batis_maps/Account.xml"/>
 <sqlMap resource="batis_maps/Product.xml"/>

</sqlMapConfig>

Thank you.