sorry, for my engrish. I should have read that a second time.

Try #2

You can solve the "circular" with the groupBy. Depending on the
direction of your query.
If you query from the category then you want to populate the list of
products. If
you query from the Product you want to populate the Category and this
can be accomplished with the groupBy. But, in this approach it is not
really resolving a circular. Because the queries are directional and
avoid the circular.

Brandon