I have a problem trying to compile a list of ROLLED-OFF gdg dsns which were
created over the past 3 years.  We noticed that the dsns were not being deleted
because of a NOSCRATCH option used when the gdg base was created by the user.
I ran a LISTCAT of the catalog and did a FIND command for ROLLED-OFF and to my
dismay there are over 40,000 of them just for 1 particular catalog.  Is there
an easier way of getting the list instead of executing a LISTCAT.  We don't
have FDR products on this LPAR only DFDSS.  I checked the DFDSS doc but found
nothing yet - maybe I missed it.  Could someone suggest something that I could
try?  DFDSS would be great because I could do a backup and delete of the dsns
but I am not sure as to how to select only the ROLLED-OFF gdg dsns

Thanks in advance..