From: Jim McAlpine
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 7:47 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: DBSYNC and IBMUSER

I'm about to use DBSYNC to migrate my RACF database to a new system.
The
new system already contains some definitions including the user IBMUSER
which I don't want to corrupt.  Do I have to do anything special to make
sure that the existing IBMUSER on the new system doesn't get changed.

Jim McAlpine