Good Morning Gentle Readers,

I am trying to trouble shoot a problem.  A batch job was trying to recall an
ML2 dsn.  However the job failed after waiting for an hour with the following
messages:
ARC1001I MK2.RWNPT$O0.RNPT.X.G0076V00  RECALL FAILED, RC=0051,REAS=0000
ARC1151I ANOTHER DFSMSHSM FUNCTION ACTIVE FOR DATA SET,RECALL  REJECTED

I scanned the STC in its entierty for error messages but came up empty.  Is
there anyplace else where I could find the info besides the SMF logs?  I cannot
read the SMF tapes today because of hardware maintenance to the ROBOT.

Thanks.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail
today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca