Slightly OT, but I was in Rome a few weekends ago (to watch England vs
Italy Rugby match) and we tried to get train tickets from the airport to
the City ... The automatic machine we were using froze and then gave us
the Blue Screen of Death .... It then rebooted itself and up came OS2 Warp
V3 ( ... I think it was V3 ... ( a few sherberts had been consumed on the
plane !! .. :-) ) ...

"Brian Westerman" <brian_wester...@syzygyinc.com>
Sent by: "IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
02/03/2010 08:57 AM
Please respond to
"IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
cc

Subject
Re: More calumny: "Secret Service Uses 1980s Mainframe"

" ... I think you would be surprised how many sites are still running old
hardware
and software. .... "

Brian

This e-mail message, including any attachments transmitted with it, is
CONFIDENTIAL and may contain legally privileged information. This message is
addressed. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately and delete it from your system. Please visit our website to read
the full disclaimer: http://www.euroclear.com/site/public/disclaimer