I'm trying to apply maintenance.  In a a PTF the tries to assemble a module.
 In the assembly I'm getting this warning

** ASMA429W SYSPRINT LRECL should be at least 133 when GOFF/XOBJECT option
is specified

And that causes the Apply to fail because of RC being 4.

I looked in the SMPE Utility
 LOAD MODULE NAME    ===> ASMA90   (Name of load module

                                    invoked for this utility)

 HIGHEST RETURN CODE ===> 0        (Value between 0 and 16)

                                    The highest return code to

                                    be considered successful.

                                    Note: Value may be overridden

                                    by LMOD Return Code subentry

 PRINT DD NAME       ===> SYSPRINT (Name of PRINT DD

                                    statement to be used)

 PARM                ===> XREF(SHORT),DECK,NOOBJECT,GOFF,LIST(133),OPTABLE(U

                     ===> NI)

Being still fairly new SMPE I'm not sure if the problem is that I need a RC
value of 4 not 0  Or the GOFF parameter is a problem, or I've left some DD
statement out of my Apply JCL to cover the GOFF output.  Anyone have a
suggestion on what maybe wrong?

--
Mark Pace
Mainline Information Systems