HI,

">Can someone help me by providing a sample batch JCL member to compile
COBOL programs using HLPI for DL/I?

Perhaps, if you could tell us what is HLPI and DL/I."

Historically DL/I was, and probably still is, the VSE equivalent of IMS DB
on z/OS. I suspect that HLPI is the acronym for High Level Programming
Interface.

Logically there is a stub in much the same way that there is for CICS and
DB2.

The IMS (DL/I) sample libraries should contain the skeleton of the JCL
required to perform the requisite compile and link.

Kind Regards - Terry

Director
KMS-IT Limited
228 Abbeydale Road South
Dore
Sheffield
S17 3LA
UK

Reg : 3767263

Outgoing e-mails have been scanned, but it is the recipients responsibility
to ensure their anti-virus software is up to date.