Mathew,

You obviously didn't read John M's previous note .... The clue is to read
the bottom of every post on this list and it tells you what to do ...

As John said .... 'Youth of today eh ?'

Enjoy ...

"- Tibish Mathew" <tibish.mat...@wipro.com>
Sent by: "IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
26/07/2010 06:37 PM
Please respond to
"IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
cc

Subject
Please remove my name from the mailing list

to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all
copies of this message and any attachments.

transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com

This e-mail message, including any attachments transmitted with it, is
CONFIDENTIAL and may contain legally privileged information. This message is
addressed. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately and delete it from your system. Please visit our website to read
the full disclaimer: http://www.euroclear.com/site/public/disclaimer