From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Ed Gould
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 11:53 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Neon tries again to make a slap at IBM

http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2010/07/15/neon_zprime_ims/
Neon Software sells cut-down zPrime for IMSAlertPrint Post
comment Retweet FacebookAccelerate flatfile mainframe databases for a buck
Outside of someone not understanding that IMS is not a flat file access,its not
that far off.
http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2010/07/15/neon_zprime_ims/

If you wish to communicate securely with Commerce Bank and its
affiliates, you must log into your account under Online Services at
http://www.commercebank.com or use the Commerce Bank Secure
Email Message Center at https://securemail.commercebank.com

confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the
individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing,
retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message
or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please
advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and
permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments
and any copies of this message from your computer system.