------------------------------------------------<snip>-------------------------------
One type of screw head that I haven't seen mentioned here is the torx,
or hexalobular, head. While the Philips screw was designed to "cam out"
of the screw to prevent overtightening, the torx screw, like the
Robertson screw, was designed to not "cam out". It came about as better
torque-limiting automatic screwdrivers were developed for use in
factories and is becoming more popular for use on items like
automobiles, bicycle brake systems, disk drive systems, computers, and
other consumer electronics.
There's no good reason that a torque-limiting automatic screwdriver can't use a Robertson screw.

All you need to do is change the bit. :-) I submit that your argument is self-defeating.

Rick