Lizette,

Apologies for replying so late, I am not a Panvalet expert but I asked
someone who is and their reply is:

"PANMODI is the Panvalet I/O processor.  It is used by ROSCOE to access
Panvalet PANLIBs (IMPORT/EXPORT members between Panvalet and ROSCOE).
PANMODI gets linked with the RSSCPAN0 interface in ROSCOE.  PANMODI is
part of the Library Access Method for Panvalet (PAM).

The version of PANMODI which is distributed with CA Panvalet is not the
same as the PANMODI shipped with CA Easytrieve Plus.

Also, PANMODC, PSCCLPVI, and PVPVLAMS are aliases of PANMODI.

More detail on PANMODI can be found in the CA Panvalet System Management
Guide.

If you no longer use Panvalet (and no longer need to access data
residing on PANLIBs), you do not need PANMODI."

Please let me know if you have additional questions regarding PANMODI.

Thanks.

Aurora

Aurora Emanuela Dell'Anno
CA Technologies - MSC
Sr. Engineering Services Architect
Tel:      +44 (0)1753 577 733
Mobile:  +44 (0)7768 235 339
aurora.della...@ca.com

CA Limited
Ditton Park, Riding Court Road, Datchet, SL3 9LL, UK

CA Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company
registration number 1282495 with its registered office at the address
set out above. VAT number 697904179.

http://www.ca.com/

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to!