Thanks Ravi. I was going to post the same answer. But it begs the
question: What's a connector in this context?

(Yes, I've mapped this record before and am still attempting to understand
what it's telling me.)

Thanks, Martin

Martin Packer,
Mainframe Performance Consultant, zChampion
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: