From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Thomas H Puddicombe
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 12:41 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: The plural of 'virus'

Latin is a dead language
It's dead as it can be
First it killed the Romans
And now it's killing me.

Tom Puddicombe
Mainframe Performance & Capacity Planning CSC

71 Deerfield Rd, Meriden, CT 06450
ITIS | (860) 428-3252 | tpudd...@csc.com | www.csc.com

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any
order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or
government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.