From: Charles Mills <charl...@mcn.org>
Sender: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Date:         Wed, 13 Apr 2011 15:48:44
To: <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Subject: Re: DB2 SMF Records

Oh boy, do you have some fun cut out for you!

//SYSLIB   DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=DB2.DSN710.ADSNMACS
//SYSIN    DD  *
*  See DB2 Performance and Tuning Section 5.4.1.1
*  ***     DSNDQWST DSECT=YES,SUBTYPE=ALL    Type 100
           DSNDQWAS DSECT=YES,SUBTYPE=ALL    Type 101
*  ***     DSNDQWSP DSECT=YES,SUBTYPE=ALL    Type 102
           END
/*

Good luck!

Charles