On 5/2/2011 9:55 AM, Edward Jaffe wrote:
On 5/2/2011 8:44 AM, Ed Gould wrote:
I suggest a SHARE requirement to get IBM to decide once and for all of a
definition for USS.

I would like to know which use is the most offensive to the largest number of
people. That's the one I will start using most.

Well, my heart is pure: I only use "z/OS UNIX" as the short
form for z/OS UNIX System Services.  :-)

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
  + Training your people is an excellent investment

* Try our new tool for calculating your Return On Investment
    for training dollars at
  http://www.trainersfriend.com/ROI/roi.html