On Fri, 20 May 2011 13:36:55 +0200 "MONTERO ROMERO, ENRIQUE ELOI"
<enriqueeloi.mont...@servifactory.com> wrote:

:>Now i have a REXX question.

send email to lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO TSO-REXX

:>Is there some way to get DSCB information using REXX.?

:>I know in assembler the UCBSCAN can be used, but i need to get the same
information using REXX instead of Assembler.

What kind of DSCB info do you get via UCBSCAN?

http://www.dissensoftware.com