FYI, I was not criticizing anyone. How did you ever read into my post that I was?

I was simply pointing out that SIOT and JCT will not suffice if "SYSOUT=(,),OUTPUT=*.label" is specified. In this case the class could reside in a SWB. Even without the OUTPUT= keyword there may be a DEFAULT=YES OUTPUT statement coded.

If he needs an example of extracting data from SWBs he can contact me offline.

Dan

-----Original Message----- From: Gerhard Postpischil Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 8:18 PM Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main Subject: Re: SYSOUT class of a data set