Hi,

Is there any HMC emulator availalbe for running on a PC?

I don't mean the Hercules emulator. Because we need to reconfigure 3 LPAR image
profiles with dedicated CPs among 7 running LPARs in a CPC. We don't want to
have any impact on other running LPARs when we deactivate/activate new image
profiles for specific LPARs.  That's to say, let the unrelated LPARs running as
normally.

We'd like to test this idea on a emulated environment.

We welcome any ideas. Much appreciated!

P.S.
If you want to know the details about this test, please refer to the post named
'PR/SM Logical CP issues'.

Alex