> Hello folks,
>
> The additional information for the problem are:
>
> 1) FILE1  MEMBER OF A  PDS LRECL=80. FB
> 2) FILE2  PS LRECL=210, FB
> 3) OUTPUT=FILE1+FILE2  PS,LRECL=210, FB
>
> FILE1 contains the header data for SMTP protocol.
> FILE2 is the attached file sentd via SMTP.
>
> I need to merge FILE1 (LRECL 80, FB) with data file FILE2 (LRECL 210, FB)
to obtain a
> PS (LRECL 210, RECFM=FB)-
>
> I hope that anybodoy can help me.
>
> Kind Regards.
>
> Hilario Garcia

Hilario,

I think what you really want to do is send via SMTP a file.  The best way
would be to use SAS EMAIL process if you have SAS or XMITP.  Both of these
processes make sending email from the mainframe easy.

SAS is a product you pay for and it is part of the BASE SAS.  XMITP is free.

Lizette