If it is any consolation: I am using the output from dcollect migratedata for
accounting. I am using the field umallsp. Our 'accounting' is done in 'number
of tapes', so I have the (dis)pleasure of trying to compute the number of tapes
a dataset (single file, single-file-multi-volume, multi-file,
multi-file-multi-volume) occupies. It is an ugly algorithm I came up with,
taking into account some report CA1 spits out, and it is never really right,
since the same number of tracks on DASD can occupy a wildly differing number of
bytes on tape.

IIRC, there are several fields for space, some of them even show the space that
used to be occuoied on DASD. (or was that in the output from dcollect
backupdata?)

Regards, Barbara Nitz